TOPIC: Home Owners ~ Are you Thinking of Selling? FREE Consultation PLUS Exclusive Benefits!
When you choose to list with Rosita, you will receive these EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
(a) RealVitalize program - make home improvements and repairs to prep your home for sale! Costs given up front and paid back at close of escrow!
(b) Home Warranty coverage during from list to close of escrow
- This could help save money and solve problems from Home Inspection.
- Max Value: $325
(c) Home Staging
- Staging a home for sale potentially increase sale price between 1-5%
- Use items you currently have to save you money
- Max Value: $1000
(c) Online exposure of your home to 900+ websites
- Posted on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and another 900+ websites
- Maximum exposure to market your home
- Max Value: Priceless
(d) Relocation services and more
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here